My dear friend, fellow blogger and future daughter in-law recently won a host of awards that she was kind of enough dish out to other fabulous bloggers – yours truly being one them.
The Asian has also linked to several other noteworthy blogs from our Letterdash [our blogging platform prior to immigrating to WordPress] days. So I shan’t repeat her exercise.
However if you manage to stay awake for the duration of this questionnaire [god knows how I much I luuuuurv answering these], you’ll be rewarded with a list of new bloggers I have recently found and thoroughly enjoy on WordPress.
1. What food can you not stand that other people enjoy?
Anything green, with the exception of avo. Quite ironic as I am a vegetarian, but I do not and will not eat green veggies even though I know I should.
2. The best book you’ve read?
The book that made me sob my eyes out to the point of wetting the pages was Goodnight Beautiful by Dorothy Koomson, however the book that gets the most reads is my bible, Rumi: The Big Red Book by Coleman Barks.
3. What social injustice makes you the maddest?
4. If you could change 1 thing about how society is run, what would it be?
Get rid of politicians.
5. Would you rather be a famous rock star, or actor?
I’m already an infamous actress, so it would have to be a mother fucking rock star!
6. Do you enjoy the theatre?
The question is, does the theater enjoy me?
7. Are you still friends with your childhood best friend?
We’re relegated to Facebook friends as she emigrated to New Zealand a few years ago.
8. Where would you like to visit?
9. Would you trust your siblings to name your children for you if they had to?
And have them wreak their revenge for all the torturing I did to them as kids? I think not.
10. Do ancient cultures interest you?
Cultures in general interest me.
11. How do you like to spend your Sunday?
Duh. Bed. Hot man.
1. If you could be any superhero, who would you be and why?
Pikachu. Because I be so cute!
2. What are your hobbies?
Salsa dancing, reading, blogging, boys.
3. What are you passionate about?
4. Why did you start your blog?
a) Because therapy was becoming too expensive
b) An online journal was easier to hide of than a diary
5. If you could have any job for a week, what would it be and why?
I’d be a tennis player. But not just any tennis player, I’d be Anna Kournikova. But I wouldn’t actually have to play any tennis, in fact I’d prefer not to waste my week on the court, so I’d stay home. In bed. With my boyfriend.
6. What type of music do you like?
Hip hop, pop, rock, 80’s, classical and Justin Bieber.
7. Who inspires you?
8. What is your proudest moment?
This week would be Star becoming vice head boy.
9. If your blog had a soundtrack, what five songs would you choose?
Crazy – Gnarls Barkley
Diva – Beyonce
Perfect – P!nk
Let’s Talk About Sex – Salt N Pepa
Love Story – Taylor Swift
10. What is your favorite animal and why?
Men. Cos they don’t shed as much as dogs.
11. What is one thing you hope to see during your lifetime?
World peace. No seriously. I’m hippy like that.
HOT NEW FINDS
Amba – “I put myself out there when I write. These words are my honesty and these words are my story. Unedited and uncut.” Very honest, very real and yet so damn funny.
Rarasaur – “Frightfully wondrous things happen here.” Understatement of the year! Edutainment at its best!
Goldfish – “I’m sure there are some lovely blogs right here on this very site that are all nicey-nice, pro-god, pro-people and pro-miniature American flags. This is not one of them.” Thank the gods and American people for that!
Sheri – “The reality of humanity as seen through the eyes of an angel” My daily dose of spiritual wisdom.
HastyWords – “I am just a girl trying to create rainbows in a world where my mind is held prisoner … turning tears and laughter into words” My poetic inspiration.